Project IGI Download For PC (released in North America as Project I.G.I.: I’m Going In) is a tactical first-person shooter video game developed by Innerloop Studios and released in December 2000 by Eidos Interactive. Project IGI is a Great Childhood Shooter PC Game.
About The Game
Upon release the game received mixed reviews due to a number of shortcomings including poorly programmed A.I., lack of a mid-game save option, and the lack of multiplayer features.
However it was praised for its sound design and graphics, thanks in part to its use of a proprietary game engine that was previously used in Innerloop’s Joint Strike Fighter.
Install Intructions For Project IGI PC Game
- Click The Download Link Below and You Will Be Redirected To The Website Where You’ll Find Links To Download Project IGI.
- Once You Downloaded The Game Parts, You Need To Put All The Parts in One Folder And Right Click on 1st Part And Press Extract Here, After Pressing Extract Here You’ll Be Asked To Enter Password Which is Provided.
- After Extracting You’ll Get Project IGI Folder, Open The Folder and You’ll Get The Setup, Double Click on Setup And Install The Game.
- Launch The Game and EnjoY!
- OS: Win Xp 32
- Processor: Intel Pentium III
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX 100/200 32MB
- System Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Storage: 1.5 GB